Tuesday 26 February 2013

Happy Birthday

Last week was my lovely friend Lydia's birthday, so I thought I would share the little presents I got for her!
The first thing I have to show you, is the lucky stars I made for her, they are made in a very similar way to the origami hearts I made a week or so go, but they are a lot harder and a lot of them got scrumpled up and fed to the dog! I will do a "how to", when I am a little less irritated by them! I have used 4 different kinds of paper and drawn messages and faces on the plain white stars and then popped them all in a jar,lovely!!



If you fancy it, you can put them in a bowl?! I think my logic with this was that they looked  bit like cereal...



My favorite shop in Winchester is The Hambledon, they supply a gorgeous array of gifts and hand made typey bits, like the little bits below; writing set, full of papers and enevelopes, labels and what not, a lovely little harmonica and a funny little cat card. So that was the second part of my present to her, all wrapped up in my favorite paper and tied up n string, done!!




No comments:

Post a Comment