Friday 26 April 2013

Market Stall Stock!!

I have been an awful blogger over the last 2 weeks and for that I am truly sorry!! I have been preparing for our holiday to Marrakech.. only 2 days to go!! And I have also been sorting out my stock for the market stall, obviously I know this isn't an excuse but hopefully you will forgive me!

So here we have a selection of my market stall stock, I am planning on displaying everything in my apple crates.. what does every one think?


Below: We have my new addition, Vintage chalkboards, all hand painted and distressed. These began life as plain old photo frames and will be excellent addition to any home, very useful for leaving notes and what not!


Below: A selection on the mini paper bunting I have been making, all packaged and ready!


Below: A new product I've been working on, tea party confetti, all handmade with vintage and new papers.  Our confetti mainly consists of origami stars.



And there we have it, some of my many products all ready to go!! Let me know what you all think. This will probably be my last post before I go on holiday, so wish me luck and ill come back with many a picture for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment