Monday 1 April 2013

Mondays Armchair Activity


I am terribly sorry that I have been an awful blogger last week, but it was my moms birthday and life just sorta got in the way, but I thought I would share with you my easy holiday calender for Mondays Armchair Activity!! Rich I are are going to be in Morocco in about 29 days so now is the time to get fit and swimming pool sexy... hence our calender, tick off each good thing we have done and if we have done all of them we get a happy face!!! A little childish I know but hopefully it will keep us on track, why not give it a go, it's something to aim for at least and you can't ignore how bad you've been if its in front of you!!



As well as my calender I thought I would share some snaps of the making of my royal icing flowers I made for my Moms cupcakes, all you need is a sponge and some flower making tools, you can buy them cheaply and in bulk on ebay. All you have to do is cut out your flowers place them on a sponge and use your round ended too to create detail and indents, them set them down to harden You can even add extra detail with pure food colouring, like I have done on my leaves, lovely!








No comments:

Post a Comment