Wednesday 27 February 2013

Bertie the blue table




Here is a little sneak peek at Bertie the blue table. I have been working on him for a while, and couldn't find the right sort of top for him, but I think this gorgeous, vintage inspired cat paper works beautifully and I've added a bit of lace, which look great when the glass top is placed down and I have crinkled the paper slightly for a bit of texture.. lovely...well that's my opinion anyway!

Bertie will be up for sale tomorrow for only £40, he is the perfect side/coffee table and also makes a good tv tray / laptop table, as Bertie was originally part of a nest of tables, he has one scalloped edge missing which means you can slide your legs underneath him easy peasy!! 

I will put up some more pictures tomorrow along with some pictures of my home made bread, which I am attempting to do first the first time tomorrow, wish me luck!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment