Friday 8 February 2013

Cute

I have very little to say today, I got home late from work and spent an hour cleaning and redrawing my screen, ready for printing my cushions and what not over the weekend which I will of course share with you over next week.
So while we are waiting for that I though I would share two very cute little pictures with you.
First, we have these little gnomes, I found them by accident when looking for garden gnomes, I love them!!! They remind me of little russian dolls, I havnt painted one in ages so maybe that will be a monday armchair activity!
Second we have the cutest wire bird cage, its so simple, so minamalistic but yet so cute and busy!! And the birds are cute, this will defo be another one to try... maybe not on an armchair though otherwise we made end up poking our selves in the eye with wire!!!




P.s. We booked our holiday today yay!! Have a happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment