Thursday 7 February 2013

Screen Printed Cushions


Today we went on a road trip to Guildford, by that I literally mean that we drove there and back without even exiting the car!! We had imagined it to be a fairly quaint city with lots of cute shops... nope, that is not what we found. The roads were complicated and we go so angry driving round and round trying to find a car park that we just came home again, also the weather was pooey!! 
So now I am back at home, thinking about holidays, dinner, work tomorrow and screen printing. 
The latter being the subject for todays post. I have been thinking for a while now that I need to sort out my screen printing screens and make some more cushions and that is what I shall do this evening, but in the mean time I thought I would share some of my fav screen printed cushions for sale via ze interweb!




Above we have two gorgeous cushions for sale on not on the high street. They can be personalised which as we all know is very in at the mo, but they aren't too mushy, lovey, dovey, which I like.


Right so above we have the best thing I have ever seen ever, log cushions!!! The creator (my imaginary boyfriend) doesn't seem to be making them any more, but I'm sure they can be found online somewhere. I want them to put in my unused fireplace!


 I like the plain nature of the above two cushions, they are made by Laura Cherry. They could almost be kids toys, which I think is great and the geometric patterns on the little animal bodies is just too sweet.


So i almost cried when I saw this cushion, look at the little look this bubba elephant is giving us awww!!! I was watching David Attenborough's Africa last night and there was a blind baby rhino.. I feel that that probably has something to do with my admaration for this little cutie made by Ross Menuez!!

No comments:

Post a Comment