Thursday 7 March 2013

Flowers... Finally

We picked up our new car today, which means that I was able to go and finally buy some flowers for the can and jar that I painted the other day. All I need to do is put them in the garden now, which I would have done today had it not been tipping it down!
Whilst buy flowers I also picked myself up some chalk board paint, which I used to paint the teracotta pot in the bottom picture in (the black one), I painted the other two pots in my fav blue colour. I am going to add some lace and a bow and they will go on my market stall, which hopefully I will be getting for May time. I had been offered a place on the March market but it's too late notice for me to get the day off work now. Keep an eye on this space, because I am going to be spending a lot of my time from now on making stock for my market stall and I will of course keep you all updated.. exciting eh!?

On a separate note, Bertie the blue side table has sold and will be off to his new home very soon, yay!!






No comments:

Post a Comment