Friday 22 March 2013

Help a brother out


So in a short space of time, we accumulated a lot of attention, but now we need to start bringing in some new folks, to share all of our projects and ramblings with and this is why, we are offering a special present to our 100th like on Facebook, so come on everyone get talking to you friends and family. Hopefully we will be able to reach our target in no time.

On a different note, I was having a look online and came across "project life", I think it is such a lovely idea, scrap booking your life and actually doing something with all of these thousands of pictures we take! Most of them just end up on facebook and get forgotten about. The only problem with "project life" is that it's so expensive. So now I plan to do my own version, sound like a good plan? I'll make sure I share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment