Wednesday 6 March 2013

Some Jars, Ray and My Nails

So today someone put a bid on Bertie the blue table, so he is off to a new home, where ever that may be.. so if you would like him in your life then this is your last chance!
Please forgive my otherwise boring and disjointed post, I have been sorting out car stuff today and haven't had much chance to be crafty.

Although my jar and can are now dry which makes me happy all they need is a plant inside them and to be hung in the garden. I also purchase a nail varnish pen set today and did some experimenting on my nails, I know the picture is not great and I have painted half my finger as well but it was my first attempt and I don't think they look too bad!! I added the picture of Ray in for good measure, he looks really fat in it and I thought it was worth a laugh! Have a good night.





No comments:

Post a Comment