Wednesday 23 January 2013

A very inspiring day

Staying up until 4:30am this morning talking about the worries of the world and what not with Richard has oddly left me feeling really inspired today. It was one of those chats which snowballs from; the closure of hmv to world debt to our home run business. They are my favorite kind of chats, and as I said has left me feeling rather inspired, as though perhaps in some me making all these crafty bits and teaching other how to do it to could save the economy! Well thats what Id like to think any way, I'm not entirely sure it's true though.
So any way we decided to go shopping today and I was sure that, in my totally inspired mood, I would find something fantastic in one of Winchesters many charity shops or even the vintage shop. Sods law... I didn't!! Saying that I did find a very cool wicker basket in the "home" shop, which has solved all of my paper storage problems. I also brought a new dressing gown, its warm but not terribly exciting.
Now sitting here in my polka dot dressing gown, I realise I have spent almost 4 hours flicking through various books, websites, blogs and of course ebay and now my mind is brimming with things to make a do, a list which is getting so ridiculously long, Im not sure I will ever complete them all.
So instead of attempting to start crafting at 8:00pm, I shall instead share with you some of the lovely things I have found and seen. Yay for you!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.
10.

1. Hand made paper bunting, from last mondys arm chair activity
2 + 10. My wicker basket find, and collection of papers
3. Large apple crates which I am going to turn into a shelving storage unit for my fabric
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330855484813?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648
4. Some more lovely apple crates which will be mine, I have big plans for these too...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251210922567?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648
5. Gorgeous bee house available at Not on the highstreet
6. I want to eat this and Im not sure why... pink egg bird feeder from Not on the highstreet
7. very cool veg storage, from not on the highstreet.. wish my kitchen was big enough
8. Amazing chairs from Kelly Swallow
9. Emmaus homeless charity have an amazing shop in Winchester, I shall be there tomorrow, spending all of my money!




No comments:

Post a Comment