Tuesday 29 January 2013

Paper Pom Poms and Happy Eggs


I got home today and decided it would be a fantastic idea to make paper pom poms, you should really use tissue paper, it probably would have been a lot easier with tissue paper but hey hindsight is a wonderful thing. They are a lot easier then I realised actually, I shall do a "how to" for you when I get hold of some tissue paper.

So other then doing that, not much has gone on, my apple crates should arrive today but I wont know until Rich gets home from work.. hopefully they will be in the car with him and my plan is then to paint them and make some ever so sexy shelf/rack type things to keep all my fabric in, it will make more sense when you see a picture trust me, hopefully that will go up tomorrow. I have also applied for a stall on the craft market today so fingers crossed. I will keep you updated.

On a side note, I was bored and drew faces on my eggs.... and with that I bid thee goodnight!






No comments:

Post a Comment