Monday 7 January 2013

Good Day to you.

You are reading the first blog post from The Pug and Cupcake... So why don't I tell you a little about us?!
My name is Belinda (Billy to my friends), I am the face behind The Pug and Cupcake, 22 years old, Guest Relations Manager for one of Winchesters Hotels and a bit of a craft nut. 
The Pug and Cupcake began as a small cupcake business, but due to moving house and now not having a property to register a food business at, I am diverting my attentions to my original love of craft... kirstie Allsopp ain't got nothing on me!! (I do love her though!!) 
We have an online shop, a facebook page and hopefully we will soon have a market stall. So why not follow us on our journey, who knowes where it will end up but if it turns out to be a something special, you could say you were there at the start....

No comments:

Post a Comment