Friday 18 January 2013

business cards and a chest of drawers



On a slightly more interesting note, our new business cards and mini cards arrived from Moo.com today. It's a bit of an understatement to say that I am happy with them.



So if you want to see them, then you better buy something from our store (we are going to be using the mini cards as labels for our products!) What does everyone think?


And last but not least I have my new chest of drawers to show you!! So as you all know I am very into this whole "homemade" thing and on my days off this week (along with breaking my laptop) I finally got round to decorating a very plain chest of drawers I keep all my paints and what not in!!
I've used decoupage on the drawers, using some really pretty wallpaper I found in homebase. I have then painted the outside and distressed the edges for that vintage, recycled but sexy look!
I will be doing a step by step of furniture decoration over the next few days, so keep a look out.

Also I am sorry if these pictures dont look as good as usual, I'm still getting used to this new laptop!

NightNight x


No comments:

Post a Comment