Thursday 24 January 2013

Carly the cupboard gets a makeover


Good evening all, I am terribly sorry this is such a late night post but I have spent all day today producing furniture and Tesco shopping and charity shopping and cleaning and cooking and well everything else under the sun!!

For you today I have a couple of pictures of Carly, shes my cupboard and she lives next to my sofa. Before today she was a really boring old, cheap, rubbish cupboard I purchased at Argos a fair while ago but today she received a makeover so that she would match the little chest of drawers I showed you a while ago, which live in my dinning room/craft room/still my living room because its all open plan.

I shall not bore you this evening with a step by step because I shall bore you with that tomorrow... it will be Gary the green side table tomorrow, I say its boring, its not. He is lime green and ever so sexy.. another bargain from the Emmaus charity shop.

I shall now leave you with some pictures of Carly, excuse the poor photography, she is pretty honest, the sun had gone down by the time I started taking pics and I have a dark house.




PPPSSSSTTTT..... just so you know, the next picture isnt of Carly.. DAHN DAHN DAAAAHHHH it's of Gary, just to get you a little excited, you know how it is?!! We shall see you tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment